Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Ok, I definitely need to do some Spring cleaning around the house. Don't know if I'll actually get around to it or not, but at least I acknowledge the fact that it needs to be done. ... It's still the thought that counts, right?

Well, at least I'm going to try and get my craft room cleaned-up. I need space to make more stuff!

To try and accomplish my task, I'm having a Spring Cleaning Sale at my etsy shop, www.fun4me.etsy.com. During Spring 2010, I'm offering free shipping to the US!


I currently have over 20 dolls/plush that need a loving home!

As a bonus for also checking out my blog, I'll give you back 15% of the cost of your purchase. Just type in BLOG15 in the "Message to Seller" box when you checkout. I'll refund you (thru PayPal)15% of the purchase price.

Stop by, browse, shop, tell a friend, tweet, whatever!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! I just found you on the Etsy Forums :) I'm off to expore your shop now!

    ReplyDelete