Monday, September 7, 2009

Wee Ones - Free Pattern and Tutorial


Another free pattern to download! These are my "Wee Ones". They are just under 4" tall when done.

These little dolls are super fast and easy to make and are a great teether for babies and a fun little toy for toddlers and small children.

I had a good time making them. I even made more than one (which is quite something for me).

Here's what you need to do to get the pattern: 1. Click on one of the below pattern pics to have it display larger; 2. Save it to your computer; 3. Print the picture to full size*, which is 8.5" wide by 11" tall; 4. Repeat with the second pic; 5. Make your own gaggle of Wee Ones!

*For this particular pattern, it is important that the pattern pieces be printed to scale with no sizing. You may know of a better way to do this, but this is how I know to print them full size: 1. Open a Word document (or whatever your word processing software is) that is 8.5"x11"; 2. Insert the picture; 3. Format the picture to be "In Front of Text"; 4. Resize the picture to cover the entire page; 5. Print the document from Word. Like I said, you may know of an easier way to do it, but that's what I've found that works.

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment