Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mr. Fuzz

Ahh, Mr. Fuzz. What do you say about a guy that looks like this?

Well, I guess I could tell you that this is nothing like what he was supposed to look like. He was meant to have a wide mouth and two big teeth sticking up and I was going to embroider his face instead of using the safety eyes and nose. Of course I didn't quite think all that through when I made his face out of "furry" fabric.

I've come up with the solution to make the top half of his face out of the same cotton fabric I used for the inside of his ears and the bottoms of his feet. I figure this way I'll be able to attach/embroider everything that I wanted to but still have somewhat of a furry monster plush. Yes, I've come up with the solution, but I've also since come up with several other designs I want to make so the next version of Mr. Fuzz has been put on hold. I still plan to get back to him, some day...

Even though Mr. Fuzz didn't turn out quite as I expected, he still makes an awfully cute plush and could even double as a pillow at nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment