Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sale Announcement

I'm currently out of the loop taking care of my new daughter and my 3-year old son. But never fear! I'll be back in the game soon enough. I'm still working on finishing up some new dolls and patterns that will be available soon in my etsy shop.
I'm setting my official return date as Cyber Monday. I'll be adding new items to my etsy shop (www.fun4me.etsy.com) on November 30th and for the whole month of December I'm having a $5.00 sale with lots of goodies marked down to only $5.00!
So on 11-30-09 or after stop by my etsy shop and check it all out!
In the meantime, here are a couple of pics of my wonderful children to catch your eye ...


(These fabulous photos were taken by Michele at www.pinkletoes.com.)

1 comment:

  1. Your children are beautiful and the baby's expressions are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete